In these hard times where things are constantly evolving, we wanted to keep you updated, informed and reassure our customers and visitors.
We are monitoring the guidelines set out by the government and have implemented the following policies in our showroom…
- Our showroom remains open and we take the health of our staff, customers and visitors very seriously.
- If you would like to visit our showroom, for everyone’s safety, we would ask you to wait in reception for a member of staff to come and greet you.
- We are extensively cleaning the showroom displays, communal areas, facilities and doors before and after any visits.
- We offer handwashing facilities throughout the showroom.
- All staff members will continue to practice good hygiene and will not come to the showroom if they or anyone feels unwell.
We can also work remotely to design and quote for future installation dates both over the phone and digitally. We can then present to you online if you would prefer to stay at home.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this situation, please get in touch.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and NHS and Government advice in order to keep everyone’s safety at the forefront of our decision making and continue to offer the best service to our customers.
The Bradburys Team